History

Rohde Brothers has a strong history of hard work for over a century.1911 Brothers Charles C., Henry and Louis Rohde found Rohde Brothers in downtown Plymouth, Wisconsin, specializing in plumbing, heating, sheet metal and electrical construction projects. The original building at 417 E. Mill Street still stands.

1931 Edgar Rohde, son of Charles C., joins the company

1935 Edgar purchases controlling interest and runs the company as a sole proprietorship

1956 Charles E. “Chuck” Rohde joins the company

1963 Rohde Brothers incorporates

1978 Business expands with 18,000 sq. ft. facility on County Highway C

1996 Chuck’s sons, Michael and Ted Rohde, join the company

1998 Coil line added and current 50,000 sq. ft. facility built at W5745 Woodchuck Lane, off of Hwy 67 north of Plymouth

2002 Rohde begins to emphasize its Design/Build capabilities

2007 High Definition Machine installed

2011 Expanded engineering department to focus on Design/Build customer solutions

2013 Implemented Lean 6S Manufacturing principles

TODAY The company is led by Michael Rohde as President, with Charles E. Rohde serving as Chairman of the Board